March 23, 2008

it is Easter.

Happy Easter. Is anyone really stopping to think about what today represents? Even those of us who have significant faith based ties to this holiday forget what it is about. It should remind us that our faith is alive. That we have a relationship with a being, a man, a God that is active and moving with each step we take. I needed that reminder today. I need it everyday for that matter. Things are so difficult now. How did I get here? I write a lot in a journal. I'll probably just transfer some of that stuff here.

Church this morning....
Our Fear: We will be forgotten.
"Jesus - Remember me."

I want to erase a lot of the things I have done. And forget them. Stop reaping the consequences. Stop living the pain. This is unrealistic. I want to overcome my mistakes. I want to heal my heart. I want to move on. I want to change. I need to change.

Is your love conditional? That's how I feel. I keep acting like I don't care. I keep judging. I keep hating. I keep spitting insults. I keep ripping people apart. I keep hurting. Myself. You. Everyone. I have stopped caring about people. I have lost me heart. Again.

Emmanuel = God With Us.
Me: "Rescue me God. Pull me out."
God: "Let me into your life now, where you are. And I'll help you through this."

No comments: